Trainee Driver Opportunities – Come and have a go!
(Driving License and 12 months experience essential).
- Stage 1: We’re offering an initial 3-6 week work experience opportunity to anyone that may be interested in a career in the coach/bus industry:
- The scheme will require candidates to work 1 day per week (flexible to fit the needs of the candidate & business) in all areas of the business: operations, workshop/yard.
- There will be ample opportunity to manoeuvre vehicles within the yard and under supervision so that both parties can assess suitability to progress to stage 2.
- There will also be opportunities to work on essential skills with our partner – North Wales Training, on a separate day each week.
- Stage 2: Includes a further period of 3-6 weeks on work experience with a focus on driver training with an experienced Llew Jones Driver.
- Candidates will be required to have a medical, apply for provisional PCV license, undertake theory tests and prepare for practical test.
- Benefits of being a Driver for Llew Jones include: Variety of work (tour driver, school transport, local bus service and more), fantastic job security, above living wage pay.
- FREE TRAINING WORTH APPROXIMATELY £1500
- Interested? Get in touch with us for more details: